Astaxanthin Bioastin 12mg 50 Vegan caps (3 pack)
The super strength 12mg BioAstin Astaxanthin is the best way to get your daily intake of astaxanthin all in one simple dose. Antioxidants are important for human health, and astaxanthin is among the most powerful antioxidants on the planet. When taken daily, users receive a wide range of health benefits they’re most likely not getting through their regular diet.
It’s Non-GMO and BSE-Free. BioAstin has GRAS status (is recognized as safe by the US FDA).
Benefits of BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin
Astaxanthin is a remarkably powerful antioxidant that has been shown to support:*
- Joints Supports joint and tendon health*
- Skin Supports skin health during UV and sun exposure*
- Cardiovascular Decreases oxidative stress on the heart and blood vessels*
- Eyes Supports healthy vision and normal eye function*
- Recovery Supports the body's normal inflammatory response after strenuous exercise*
Astaxanthin is so powerful that its potency as an antioxidant is significantly more powerful than Vitamin C, Vitamin E, beta carotene, CoQ10, and green tea.Our product is also non-GMO and free of soy, yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, lactose, and BSE.Suggested serving size: 1 gelcap daily with food. At the recommended dose, the 50 gelcap supply lasts one individual for 50 days.
Features of BioAstin
The Hawaiian Astaxanthin in BioAstin provides our cells with superior support and protection from oxidative damage, which occurs naturally when our body is exposed to internal or external stress.* As an antioxidant, astaxanthin is:
- 800x stronger than CoQ10
- 6000x stronger than Vitamin C
- 550x stronger than Vitamin E
- 11x stronger than beta carotene
- Free of soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, & lactose
- Non-GMO, BSE Free, Gluten Free
Q. What are some of the major health benefits of taking BioAstin Astaxanthin?
A. Astaxanthin has shown to support skin health, joint health, brain health, cardiovascular health, immune function and much more. It is a powerful, naturally occurring carotenoid that is found in certain marine plants and animals. Known as “the king of carotenoids,” it is recognized as one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature.
Q. How many times a day should I take BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin?
A. The recommended dose for adults is 12 mg. A 12 mg gelcap only needs to be taken once daily.
Q. Do I need to take BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin with food?
A. It helps with absorption to take with a meal; preferably one that contains fat in it.
Q. Where does astaxanthin come from?
A. It is a carotenoid that is naturally occurring in many types of marine plants and animals. It is found in higher concentration in wild Pacific sockeye salmon, as well as krill, algae, red trout, shrimp, crab and lobster. Organisms with vibrant red pigmentation are often sources of astaxanthin. The Astaxanthin found in BioAstin comes from algae.
Q. What are the best times of day to take astaxanthin?
A. Astaxanthin may be taken any time of day. It is up to each individual’s preference.
Q. Is there anything I should take along with astaxanthin?
A. Yes. Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is the perfect addition to BioAstin Astaxanthin. It is a blue-green microalgae that is recognized as one of the most nutritionally complete superfoods in existence. It works synergistically with astaxanthin to provide a wide range of health benefits to the human body.
Q. Can I get an adequate amount of astaxanthin from the food I eat?
A. Astaxanthin is found in high concentrations in Pacific sockeye salmon, but is also found in krill, algae, red tout, shrimp, crab and lobster. Though it may be consumed in certain diets, the best way to ensure you’re getting an adequate amount is by taking all-natural astaxanthin in supplement form.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.