EstroBlock Pro 60 caps (3 pack)
After 20 years, the formulators of the original EstroBlock™ "The Anti-Aging Miracle" have done it yet again! New Triple Strength Pro-Formula!
- Clearance of xenoestrogens from toxic pesticides.
- Assists in the reduction of excess accumulation of body fat.
- The highest quality, strength, and efficacy with triple the "absorbable Dim" of all other brands.
- A powerful 564mg of uniquely blended phytochemical nutrients (to assure the best results).
EstroBlock™ clears toxic estrogens, while restoring good estrogens. Most acne is caused by toxic estrogen buildup.
Pesticides, pollution, high fat foods, and plastics of all types convert into these toxic estrogens. Defend yourself with EstroBlock™.
One of the most common symptoms of toxic estrogens is stubborn fat that just won’t go away. These synthetic estrogens cause fat to build up in a synthetic way that does not respond to natural methods for weight loss.
Is 3x more potent than the original EstroBlock™!
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.