Fulvic Acid 50ml
THE MOST CONCENTRATED FULVIC ON THE AUSTRALIAN MARKET -
Our Water-Extracted Fulvic Acid contains: Bio-available Organically Complexed Fulvic Acid, Humic Acid, Electrolytes, Every Essential Amino Acid, and over 77 Macro and Micro (Trace) Minerals in their ionic (aka nano or angstrom) form.
Fulvic Ionic Minerals can both balance and energise cell life and biological properties once it comes into contact with the cell. If the individual cell is restored to its normal chemical balance and electrical potential, we have given the cell life where death and disintegration would normally occur. This is due to the ability of Humic Acid to break down the salt acids that build up on the cell membrane, and the ability of Fulvic Acid to transport nutrients into the cell and detox toxins out of the cell. Fulvic and Humic Acids will break the bonds of inorganic matter and transform them into organic matter.
- Alkalines the body faster than any other natural health product on earth
- Provides required macro and micro minerals, electrolytes, and amino acids
- Increases energy levels Improves concentration
- Increases mental clarity
- Increased sense of well-being
- The Ultimate in Anti-Aging
- Balances, restores, and rejuvenates cell life
- Increases endurance
- Acts as a catalyst for enzymatic reactions
- Powerful multi-directional antioxidant
- Assimilates vitamins, minerals and other nutrients from food or supplement intake
- Protects against free radical damage
- Complexes nutrients into smaller particle sizes (lowers the molecular weight of nutrients)
- Provides vital electrolytes
- Activates the Krebs Cycle
Humic Acid and Fulvic Acid work together to remove unwanted salt acids that surround & harden cell walls, creating cell permeability. Fulvic Acid is the electrolyte that enables our cells to absorb nutrients and is a multi-directional antioxidant. Fulvic and Humic Acid, Trace Minerals & Essential Amino Acids are required for a myriad of metabolic functions, yet cannot be produced by the body. Fulvic Acid allows other Super-Foods, Vitamins, and Herbs to be absorbed and effectively utilized by the body. Fulvic Acid provides increased energy, mental clarity, and sense of well being by feeding and nourishing every cell in the body.
Dilute 1 drop and gradually build up to 12 drops 3 times per day (depending on your health needs) in 250ml or more of purified non-chlorinated water, juice or smoothie. Do not exceed 36 drops per day. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult physician prior to use if pregnant or lactating. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.