Goji Schiz 150g (3 pack)
PREMIUM BLEND OF GOJI & SCHIZANDRA BERRY POWDER
BEAUTIFY FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Goji Schiz is a premium blend of two of the world’s most powerful berries. The sweet taste of Goji, combined with the tangy flavour of Schizandra, make a delicious tasting superfood powder that can be consumed on a daily basis.
For thousands of years these berries have been renowned for their ability to support the liver, enhance the libido and to help people adapt to stress.
Freeze dried Goji Berry powder*, Schizandra Berry Extract* 10:1
Appearance and flavour may change due to seasonal variations.
Use 1 teaspoon of Goji Schiz per day in water, a smoothie, juice, or as a hot tea.
HIGH INTENSITY: Individuals operating under high levels of stress can easily consume up to 3 teaspoons of Goji Schiz per day.
It is recommended to drink at least 2 litres of good quality water per day while using Goji Schiz.
To maximise freshness, close lid tightly after use and store in a cool, dry place.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with a qualified health practitioner before using this product if you are using any type of medication.
CAUTION: This product is processed on equipment that also processes nuts and seeds.
RECIPE – BERRY SCHIZ SMOOTHIE
1 cup organic frozen blueberries
½ organic kiwi fruit (skin on)
2 teaspoons organic hemp seeds
250ml purified water
1 heaped teaspoon Goji Schiz
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy!
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.