Liv D-Tox 60 caps
Whereas EstroBlock™ helps clear harmful estrogens and restores good estrogens at the biochemical level, Liv D-Tox™ stops testosterone from converting directly into estradiol. This helps reduce estradiol as it works at the cellular level to protect the body against cellular mutation caused by accumulation of estrogen by-products. This excess Estradiol is an unmetabolized estrogen and is associated with an increased risk of endometriosis, one of the leading reasons why millions of women have had hysterectomies, fibroid tumour growths, and uterine cysts, excess body fat gain, and breast tumours.
Liv D-Tox™ blocks the receptor sites where excess estrogen attaches, thereby allowing the excess to be excreted out of the urine. Liv D-Tox™ and EstroBlock™ (or EstroBlock Pro™) work incredibly well in combination. Men and women using Liv D-Tox™ have observed reductions in abdominal fat, increased lean body mass, and have reported a pleasant natural detox effect. Safe for those with a depressed immune system.
We suggest consulting with your physician on matters of disease, diagnosis and the dosage of Liv D-Tox™ if you have a serious disease.
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.