Nightfall Blue Blocking Glasses
NightFall Premium Blue Light Blocking Glasses
These are the world's most advanced blue and green light blocking with true red lenses designed for after dark use. They block 100% of blue and green light from 380-550nm, making them the most powerful glasses on the market.
NightFall Premium Blue Light Blocking Glasses are true to their purpose using a dark and stylish frame that has a wrap-around fit to minimise leakage of unfiltered light. Plus, they feature high-quality padding on the inside to ensure a comfortable fit.
Lightweight & True To Purpose, Dark & Stylish Frame
Nocturnal Red Lenses utilise unique technology to filter out all wavelengths that interfere with melatonin production, maximising your sleep quality, performance, and health.
These blue light blocking glasses are made for people who are serious about improving their sleep and want the best possible product to do the job! It's true that you can use these to read, watch TV, or work on your computer, tablet, or phone without having to commit to living in the dark, these glasses let you use technolgy but mitiagte the harmful effects of them. Plus, your sleep hormones can shift to night mode to ensure a deep and restful sleep.
If you wear reading or prescription glasses, we offer our NightFall FitOver Glasses that allow you to continue wearing your glasses and still obtain maximum blue and green light protection.
- 100% blue light and green light from 380-550nm is blocked
- Wrap around design, eliminating any "light leakage" - this is essential in maximising melatonin production
- Full coverage foam barrier border
- Lightweight and waterproof polycarbonate frame
- Flexible and adjustable arms
- UV, glare and scratch-resistant lenses
- Hard-shell glasses case
Lens Width: 65mm
Lens Height: 37mm
Arms Length: 125 mm
Nose Pad Space: 20 mm
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.