Revive Superfood Powder 120g (3 pack)
PREMIUM BLEND OF SUPERFOODS & TONIC HERBS
UPLIFT YOUR MIND & BODY
After nearly 10 years Damian has reformulated his Revive superfood powder! This new formula includes some powerful new superfoods and tonic herbs to optimise immunity, adrenal function, libido, energy production and the ability to adapt to stress. Revive now contains the world’s leading Ashwaganda extract KSM-66 which has the most extensive set of research studies and clinical trials. Also Revive now contains certified organic Astaxanthin, the world’s strongest and highest quality antioxidant.
Revive superfood powder is an epic blend of 39 different superfoods and tonic herbs, highly revered for their health enhancing properties.
Many of these ingredients have been used by ancient cultures all around the world to help boost the immune system and to assist the body with adapting to stress.
Chlorella Pyrenoidosa*, Schizandra Berry Extract* 10:1, Spirulina*, Ashwaganda KSM-66*, Goji Berry*, Acai Berry*, Acerola Cherry* (32% Vitamin C), Camu Camu Berry*, Maca Root*, Wheat Grass*, Barley Grass*, Spelt Grass*, Alfalfa Sprout*, Baobab Fruit*, Hemp Protein*, Siberian Ginseng Extract* 10:1, Dandelion Root*, FibreGum Bio*, Maqui Berry*, Medicinal Mushroom Extracts* 16:1 (Cordyceps, Reishi, Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Agaricus Blazei, Shiitake, Maitake, Coriolus Versicolor), Marine Phytoplankton*, Aloe Vera Extract* 200:1, Triphala* (Bibhitaki, Amalaki, Haritaki), Shilajit Extract# (20% Fulvic Acid), Turmeric*, AstaZine* (5% Astaxanthin), Kakadu Plum#, TurmiPure Gold* (30% Curcumin), Sea Buckthorn Berry* (15% Vitamin C), Black Pepper Extract.
Appearance and flavour may change due to seasonal variations.
In a shaker, mix ½ teaspoon of Revive with 300-400ml of purified water or juice and consume on an empty stomach. Over 2 weeks, gradually increase to 2 heaped teaspoons per day. If needed, Revive can also be added to smoothies.
HIGH INTENSITY: Individuals operating under high levels of stress can easily consume up to 2 heaped teaspoons of Revive, 2 times per day.
NOTE: Some people may experience detox reactions such as headaches and fatigue. If this occurs, temporarily reduce the serving size, and increase water consumption, until the symptoms subside.
It is recommended to drink at least 2 litres of good quality water per day while using Revive.
To maximise freshness, close lid tightly after use and store in a cool, dry place. Ideally, store Revive in a refrigerator after opening.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with a qualified health practitioner before using this product if you are using any type of medication.
CAUTION: This product is processed on equipment that also processes nuts and seeds.
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.