Tonic Chai 300g
DELICIOUS BLEND OF MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS, TURMERIC & CHAI SPICES
MEDICINAL TURMERIC LATTE
Tonic Chai is a delicious blend of aromatic chai spices, medicinal mushrooms and turmeric. These spices can support digestive functions while the medicinal mushrooms may help your body adapt to stress and build immunity.
The synergistic ingredients found in Tonic Chai may also support liver function and may help to reduce inflammation in the body.
Completely caffeine free, Tonic Chai is a rich, invigorating drink, that is a great alternative to coffee and tea.
Roasted Dandelion Root*, Ginger*, Medicinal Mushroom Extracts 16:1* (Cordyceps, Reishi, Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Agaricus Blazei, Shiitake, Maitake, Coriolus Versicolor), Cinnamon*, Cardamom*, Turmeric*, Lucuma*, Mesquite*, Carob*, TurmiPure Gold* (30% Curcumin), Clove*, Black Pepper*
Appearance and flavour may change due to seasonal variations.
Place 1 level teaspoon of Tonic Chai into 250ml hot coconut milk or your favourite nut milk. Stir well and add a teaspoon of coconut sugar or honey if desired. Serve and enjoy.
It is recommended to drink at least 2 litres of good quality water per day while using Tonic Chai.
To maximise freshness, close lid tightly after use and store in a cool, dry place.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with a qualified health practitioner before using this product if you are using any type of medication.
CAUTION: This product is processed on equipment that also processes nuts and seeds.
RECIPE – ICED TONIC CHAI
1 cup frozen or fresh organic mango
1 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon organic cashews
1 teaspoon hemp seeds
1 teaspoon Tonic Chai
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy!
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.