Coated Silver is a powerful, highly concentrated, non-toxic, natural food supplement of ultra-fine particles of silver, suspended in pure water that has been shown to support the immune system.
Coated Silver was invented and perfected at Clarkson University laboratory by a world class PhD chemist with decades of experience in metal nanotechnology.
What makes Coated Silver superior to Colloidal Silver?
- Clean Ingredients made from Organic materials: polysaccharides, silver and water. Natural elements from our earth.
- Mainstream scientific literature considers Coated Silver (whether coated with non-organic or organic materials) to be orders of magnitude safer than colloidal silver.
- Coated Silver does not clump or agglomerate.
- Friendly to the microbiome, does not kill beneficial gut bacteria.
- At 20,000 parts per million, our Coated Silver is the highest concentration on Earth.
- Super concentration (at least 83 times more concentrated than colloidal silver). Easy to dilute and transport. Coated Silver presents a vastly better value for the quantity of silver received.
- Highest Stability: Practically Unlimited shelf life. This product will last as long as the bottle lasts.
- Produced in a GMP organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- 100% Non-GMO and Vegan
- Packaged in a 5ml glass Miron bottle with UV Protection Technology
Ingesting Coated Silver for adults:
General maintenance: 1 drop in 250ml of clean water per week.
Immune support: 1 drop in 250ml of clean water per day.
High intensity immune support: 1 drop in 250ml of clean water 4-6 times per day.
Please use pure spring, distilled or reverse osmosis water (basically use the purest water you can access).
Coated Silver can also be used for oral care, topically or as a healthy disinfectant surface spray: Mix 6 drops of Coated Silver into 200ml distilled or reverse osmosis water (use the purest water you can access)
Coated Silver may also be put into a humidifier or essential oil diffuser to sterilise a room, or inhaled directly through a nebulizer. A good ratio is one drop of coated silver to 250-500ml of distilled or reverse osmosis water (use the purest water you can access).
When consuming Coated Silver please drink at least 2 litres of pure spring, distilled or reverse osmosis water per day.
Coated Silver can chemically combine with iodine, so please take iodine at a separate time (at least 2 hours apart).
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.