Detoxadine Nascent Iodine Supplement 1oz
Energize and Reclaim Your Health Today With Detoxadine!
What is Detoxadine?
Detoxadine is Global Healing Center's brand of standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine. It is produced with a transformative bio-elemental matrix and, with a glycerin base, is designed to be more gentle on your digestive system than iodine supplements that contain alcohol.
Detoxadine is created from 300 million-year-old salt deposits located more than 7,000 feet below the earth's surface. It is an extremely pure nascent iodine that is both concentrated and free of additives and toxins. Each drop is loaded with 650 micrograms iodine and it's screened for radiation.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Nascent Iodine
1. Nascent Iodine is the Best Form of Supplemental Iodine
Compared to any and all other iodine supplements, Global Healing Center's nascent iodine is the most easily absorbed and utilized form of iodine available. Read the reviews and compare for yourself, no other product can match!
2. Nutritionally Supports the Thyroid
Each drop of Detoxadine contains 650 micrograms of iodine to promote the normal iodine levels necessary to support the thyroid and encourage normal hormone balance.
3. Promotes Detoxification
Fluoride, chlorine, and bromine compete with iodine for the same thyroid receptors. Having enough iodine available helps defend and detoxify the thyroid against these toxic halogens.
4. Unmatched Quality
Unlike other iodine supplements which source iodine from the ocean, Detoxadine is created using 300 million-year-old salt deposits located 7,000 feet below the earth's surface. The result is an extremely pure and concentrated nascent iodine that is free of additives and toxins and also screened for radiation.
5. Potent But Gentle Formula
Detoxadine is nascent iodine in a vegetable glycerin base. Unlike alcohol based formulas, it has an extremely gentle taste and is appropriate for adults and children alike.
Shocking Statistics About Iodine
- According to the World Health Organization, iodine deficiency is a public health problem in 54 countries.
- The CDC reports that iodine deficiency is one of the four major deficiency diseases in the world.
- The 2013 USGS iodine commodity summary warns that there is no substitute for iodine.
- According to UNICEF, iodine deficiency is the most avoidable cause of stunted physical and mental development.
What are the Health Benefits of Nascent Iodine?
- Supports thyroid health.
- Promotes balanced iodine levels in adults and children.
- Encourages focus and a sharp mental state.
- Supports breast milk production and quality.
- Provides immune system support and defense against environmental toxins!
- Detoxifies mercury, lead, and toxic halogens like bromide, fluoride, and chlorine.
Why is Detoxadine the Best Nascent Iodine Available?
- 3 drops = 1300% of RDA and one bottle will last the average person 3 months.
- Ultra pure nascent iodine is easily absorbable for optimal tissue saturation.
- Contains certified-USP grade iodine from an all-natural, deep earth source.
- Has a glycerin base with a mild, sweet taste, won't burn like alcohol!
- Never subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol.
- Vegan-friendly, non-radioactive, and completely non-toxic!
What are the Top 3 Questions People ask about Detoxadine?
1. Can I take Detoxadine while pregnant? Good nutrition is important, especially during pregnancy. Not only is an expectant mother providing for herself, but her developing baby as well. Many pregnant and planning-to-become-pregnant women use Detoxadine to support their health.
2. Why is Detoxadine better than potassium iodide? The nascent iodine in Detoxadine is pure and much easier for your body to absorb and use. In nature, iodine is attached to other elements as a compound, it doesn't exist pure. In these forms, absorption can be as low as 20%, making it biologically inefficient. Detoxadine is different because it provides a bioavailable, non-toxic nascent iodine that rapidly enters your bloodstream and disperses throughout your body.
3. How does nascent iodine affect my thyroid? The thyroid converts iodine back to mono-elemental iodine and immediately recombines it as an essential mineral element with protein configurations to form the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Simply put, nascent iodine supports the thyroid and hormone function!
A Brief History of the Invention of Detoxadine
Detoxadine is manufactured in a state-licensed facility that meets federal regulatory standards, is cGMP/HACCP-compliant, and lab grade. Raw elemental iodine is a controlled substance both at a State and Federal level. The licensing, approvals and regulatory documentary procedures are exacting and costly.
The production process of Detoxadine has a stabilizing effect on the elemental iodine, making it far more bioavailable than other "nascent iodine" products which can exhibit toxic effects (e.g. Cytotoxicity).
Bound forms of iodine must first be separated, clarified and purified from other binding components or impurities into a USP-grade (US Pharmaceutical), mono-elemental iodine as certified USP resublimated iodine crystals. In this purified crystal form, iodine is a highly reactive and toxic substance. However, when the purified USP iodine crystals are subjected to a proprietary process it becomes nano-colloidalized and transforms into a non-toxic form of elemental nascent iodine, also referred to as monoatomic iodine, without the addition of iodides!
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.