Everyday Fibre Wildberry 450g
Premium daily fibre, rich in iron and adaptogenic herbs.
Excellent Organic Source of Dietary Fibre
Dietary Fibre Assists Regular Bowel Movements*
One Serve Provides 35% of the Recommended Daily Intake For Dietary Fibre
100% Certified Organic Ingredients
Contains premium adaptogenic herbs
Everyday Fibre is good source of iron. One Serve Exceeds 51% of the Recommended Daily Intake For Dietary Iron. Iron is:
Necessary for normal immune system function*
Necessary for normal cell division*
Necessary for normal blood formation*
Necessary for normal energy production*
Contributes to normal cognitive function*
Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*
Necessary for normal oxygen transport*
*When made up as directed and in the context of a healthy diet involving the consumption of a variety of foods.
Certified Organic Ingredients
Qenda Everyday Fibre contains the following certified organic ingredients from nature: Psyllium Husk, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Liquorice Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Marshmallow Root, Rosehip, Oat Straw, Cinnamon Verum Bark, Ashwagandha Root, Turmeric Root, Chlorella Vulgaris, Irish Moss, Yucca Root, Aloe Vera, Bladderwrack, Barberry Bark, Paw Paw Leaf, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata), Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora), Astragalus Membranaceus Root, Violet Leaf, Mullein, Natural Flavour and Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin).
Colour, texture and appearance of product may change due to seasonal variations.
Serving scoop included in pack (15g – one and a half level tablespoons).
Mix one level scoops of Qenda Everyday Fibre (or half scoop for children under 12 years) in 350-400ml of water
in a shaker bottle once or twice daily.
Secure lid and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
Drink immediately. If left for a short period after shaking product will thicken.
Best taken 10-30 minutes prior to meals.
Close lid tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.