Floracor-GI Enzymes AST
Candida Yeast Cleanse
- Intestinal and colon cleanse
- Microflora balance
- Immune system support
- Controls overgrowth of Candida
- Supports gastro-intestinal health
When Good Goes Wrong
The human intestinal tract is an intricate system that participates in the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients. Beyond these well-known functions, the intestines are extremely important to overall well-being because of their role in maintaining immune health. The large intestine is naturally filled with billions of microbes that provide protection against invading pathogens and help breakdown potentially toxic undigested food matter. Without the proper balance and activity of these beneficial bacteria, the digestive system and the immune system would not function appropriately, leaving the body susceptible to infection.
Candida albicansis usually a harmless yeast present in the body. However, stress, in the form of modern lifestyles, hormonal imbalances, excessive sugar consumption, environmental pollutants, and pharmaceutical drugs, including antibiotics and oral contraceptives, can wreak havoc on the balance of microorganisms in the gastrointestinal tract.
Candida, being an opportunistic organism, will flourish under these adverse conditions. And whenCandida is anchored to the intestinal tract, intestinal leakage and immune disorders may result. Human cells respond to Candida overgrowth in the same way they respond to infection. The immune response, often causing disruptions in the lining of the gastrointestinal system, can cause fatigue, discomfort, bloating, diarrhea, cramping, and even nausea.
Candida removal is the logical first step toward effective intestinal cleansing. Ironically, the same treatment used to address Candida overgrowth, may cause conditions that welcome recurrence. Antibiotics are currently the main therapeutic agents used in treatment of Candida overgrowth, however, recurrence of infection, side effects, and secondary infections are very common. It is clear that intestinal and urogenital microflora play a central role in maintaining the health and well-being of humans. Therefore, the use of supplemental probiotics to replace or augment natural bacterial populations is gradually achieving acceptance.*
Floracor-GI for Candida Yeast Cleanse
Floracor-GI® is a revolutionary blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes specially formulated to help maintain a proper balance of intestinal microflora, inhibit pathogenic bacteria and prevent the overgrowth of yeast organisms, mainly Candida.*
Floracor-GI distinguishes itself from other intestinal cleansing formulas in the following ways:
- Chitosanase is a unique and powerful enzyme that helps to break down chitin, an important part of the structure of the Candida cell wall. Cellulase enhances this activity by breaking down the cellulose component of the cell wall.
- SEBiotic® is a special spore-forming probiotic that is incredibly stable in the dormant state. Using our Enhanced Probiotic Delivery System™(EPDS), this probiotic can exist in a dehydrated state indefinitely.
- EPDS™ delivers larger amounts of living bacteria into the intestinal tract, where they colonize and flourish. Once in the intestinal tract, these bacteria exit their spores, attach themselves to the intestinal mucosa, and begin to germinate, producing new colonies of friendly bacteria.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), nutrient-dense alfalfa and papaya powder comprise a fortified prebiotic blend, which enhances the growth and stability of probiotics in the gut.
- High-activity proteases, including Peptizyme-SP brand serrapeptase, hydrolyze putrefying food matter trapped between the intestinal villi, which can cause sluggish digestion, bloating and an increase in toxins. These enzymes create a better intestinal environment, improved absorption, motility and better overall colon health.
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at bedtime. For best results, take capsules on an empty stomach – 30 to 60 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal with 8 oz. of water.
Doses may be increased to 3 or more capsules twice a day to increase the Candida cleansing benefits, or as directed by your healthcare professional.*
NOTE: Floracor-GI may be taken with food to function solely as a probiotic; however, taking Floracor-GI on an empty stomach will enhance the systemic cleansing effects of the product.*
**Syntol® is a registered trademark of Arthur Andrews Medical Inc., which is not affiliated with, nor sponsors or endorses this product or any other product from Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies or AST Enzymes.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the TGA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.