Glow 300g (3 pack)
PREMIUM BLEND OF ANTIOXIDANT RICH SUPERFRUITS
BOOST YOUR VITALITY
Glow superfruit powder is a premium blend of high antioxidant berries and fruits, loaded with colour rich pigments and super protective phytochemicals. Antioxidants are well known for helping to neutralise free radicals and assist in keeping us looking and feeling youthful. Kickstart your day with this delicious tangy combo of life enhancing superfruits!
Acai Berry*, Maqui Berry*, Goji Berry*, Sea Buckthorn Berry* (15% Vitamin C), Baobab Fruit*, Schizandra Berry Extract* 10:1, Camu Camu Berry*, Kakadu Plum#, Acerola Cherry* (32% Vitamin C).
Appearance and flavour may change due to seasonal variations.
Add 1 teaspoon of Glow to your favourite smoothie, fruit salad, smoothie bowl or healthy snacks.
HIGH INTENSITY: Individuals operating under high levels of stress can easily consume up to 3 heaped teaspoons of Glow per day.
It is recommended to drink at least 2 litres of good quality water per day while using Glow.
To maximise freshness, close lid tightly after use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 6 months of opening.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with a qualified health practitioner before using this product if you are using any type of medication.
CAUTION: This product is processed on equipment that also processes nuts and seeds.
RECIPE – BERRY BLAST
1 cup organic frozen blueberries
½ cup organic frozen mango
2 teaspoons organic hemp seeds
1 teaspoon organic chia seeds
250ml purified water
1 heaped teaspoon Glow
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy!
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.