METHYL SULFONYL METHANE
PREMIUM QUALITY MSM CRYSTALS
MSM (Organic Sulphur) is one of the most abundant minerals found in the human body and may play a critical role in cellular detoxification. We normally get MSM from the foods that we eat but due to depleted soils, cooking and processing methods, it is significantly reduced or destroyed. For this reason, supplementing with a pure, contaminate free form of MSM crystals, can be especially beneficial for the human body. MSM can drastically increase the permeability of your cells, meaning it can assist the cells capability of flushing out excess fluids and toxins. Rejuvenate your cells today!
Pure MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) crystals.
Start initially by drinking ¼ teaspoon of MSM crystals in a glass of purified water or juice, 2 times per day. Gradually increase to 1 rounded teaspoon, twice per day.
NOTE: Some people may experience detoxification reactions such as headaches and fatigue. If this occurs, temporarily reduce the serving size and increase water consumption until the symptoms subside.
It is recommended to drink at least 2 litres of good quality water, per day, while using MSM.
To maximise freshness, close lid tightly after use and store in a cool, dry place.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with a qualified health practitioner before using this product if you are using any type of medication.
CAUTION: This product is processed on equipment that also processes nuts and seeds.
RECIPE – LIVER CLEANSER
Juice of an organic Lemon or Lime
1 heaped teaspoon Goji Schiz
1 teaspoon MSM
15 drops Fulvic Ionic mineral concentrate
Place all ingredients into a shaker. Shake vigorously and drink on an empty stomach.
Within 2 hours of drinking the Liver Cleanser it is beneficial to consume a serve of Super Binder to help mop up the toxins being released and avoid them from being re-absorbed.
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.