No Blue Amber Book Light
The NoBlue Book Light is a rechargeable amber book light that is 100% blue light free. It is designed to clip perfectly to books, notepads, e-readers, or virtually anything with an edge! This light gives you a warm and relaxing evening experience completely free of any sleep-disturbing light.
Featuring an integrated rechargeable battery for up to 30 hours runtime, 3 brightness settings, flicker free technology, and low EMF.
Amber Book Light
The NoBlue light features our proprietary amber spectrum, which is flicker-free, gives off a warm and relaxing candlelight feel, that is 100% free of any blue light.
The gooseneck has a 360-degree flexibility and can be adjusted to the exact position you want. This is especially useful when reading in bed with a partner.
This is the ultimate blue free light to have on hand. It is lightweight and completely portable and is perfect for traveling, camping, using in the baby's nursery, or utilizing anywhere you need some light that is 100% free of any sleep-disturbing blue light.
The rubber pad on the clip protects book pages from being damaged and offers secure and stable clamping. The large clip has a flat bottom base to convert it into a table lamp, providing a blue-free light source wherever you need it.
With three brightness settings of 25%, 50% and 100%, the NoBlue Book Light allows for an easily adjusted variable brightness of 17.5, 35 and 70 lumens.
FULLY RECHARGEABLE—This book light is powered with a rechargeable lithium battery (1200mAh) that allows up to 30 hours of use before needing to be recharged.
• High Quality 100% Blue Light Free Amber Light
• Flicker Free Technology
• Rechargeable 1200mAh Lithium Battery
• Up to 30 hours use before recharge
• Adjustable Brightness Levels of 17.5, 35 and 70 lumens
• 360 Degree Bendable Neck Cord
• Micro USB Charging Cable included
• Sturdy Base Clip with Rubber Mat Grips which converts to a desk/table lamp
• 28cm Long, Fully Extended
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.