NoBlue Motion Night Light
The NoBlue Motion Night Light is a warm amber light source that is 100% blue light free, has zero flicker, and is low EMF.
Featuring integrated rechargeable battery for up to 7 hours run time, dawn to dusk motion sensor, and magnetic wall attachment.
Amber Motion-Activated Night Light
The NoBlue motion-activated night light is the perfect night light that emits no sleep disrupting blue light and provides a dim warm amber light to guide you at night.
The NoBlue Motion Night Light Bulb is 100% blue light free, has zero flicker, and is low EMF.
The NoBlue motion light has a three position switch. In the “ON” position, it continuously emits a warm amber light. In the “OFF” position, the unit is off. And in the “AUTO” position, the motion sensor will turn on the light in darkness when one passes within 4m of the light and within a 120 degree area.
Stick it on, hang it up, stand it up, set it down
The motion night light comes with a 3M magnetic attached back to stick to the wall, and a hanging attachment to hang on the wall, or it can be simply placed down on the floor
This is the ideal amber motion night light for your children’s rooms, bathrooms, hallways, baby's nurseries, or simply anywhere you may need to walk to during the night.
• Colour temperature: 1800k
• Built-In Battery: 3.7V 800 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
• Flicker Free Technology
• Peak Wavelength: 585nm
• Brightness: 100 Lumens
• Wavelengths blocked – 100% between 380-500nm
• Life: 30,000 Hours
• Power consumption (watts): 2w
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.