Oil of Wild Oregano 50ml
Solutions4health Oil of Wild Oregano 50ml bottle contains wild Oregano oil. Solutions4Health Oil of Wild Oregano is produced using ECOCERT Certified Organic Wild Oregano (Origanum Vulgare), hand picked in the pristine Mediterranean wilderness and Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Australian produced olives. Oil of Wild Oregano is alcohol free and made in Australia produced under strict manufacturing and quality control conditions.
Extra virgin olive oil
Certified organic oregano oil (Origanum vulgare)
As with the use of any nutraceutical, it is important to first consult with your health professional to discuss your use of our product in light of any medical conditions you may have and any medication you may be taking. Always read the label. Do not use if pregnant, taking blood thinners and/or allergic to the mint family of plants. If symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.