Push Catch Liver Detox 3 x packs
The PushCatch™ LiverDetox is a versatile two-step cleansing protocol designed to help support the liver. It is widely accepted that eliminating toxins and then minimizing their redistribution and reabsorption is essential for proper health.
Other improperly designed protocols on the market can result in toxin redistribution, not elimination.
Our elegant and powerful formulation and delivery chemistry derive from Dr. Shade's extensive research into detoxification pathways. In the body, powerful antioxidants buttress a liposomal blend of bitters to “push” toxins to the gut. There, natural binders “catch” the toxins so that they can be safely eliminated by the body. Our PushCatch™ contains a broad-spectrum constellation of binders that are blended with uniquely soothing prebiotic fibers.
- Simple, Flexible, Scalable Detoxification System
- Focuses on toxins that are harmful to the body
- Safe elimination of toxins prevents toxin reabsorption and redistribution
The PushCatch™ LiverDetox integrates two unique Quicksilver Scientific products:
Dr. Shade's Liver Sauce™: Certain botanicals have a potent effect on bitter receptors and phytonutrients can control inflammatory response to support the different phases of liver detoxification and toxin elimination. Dr. Shade's Liver Sauce™ contains a blend of four classic drainage botanicals and a synergistic medley of powerful phytonutrients.
UltraBinder™: In the body, binders work across the gut to intercept and neutralize an array of toxins. UltraBinder™ contains a comprehensive, broad-spectrum binder, and because binders can be constipating, we added a soothing and fluidizing acacia gum and aloe vera to the blend.
This system is highly flexible and can be used as a gentle, daily standalone detox, or as an intensive program.
Effective cleansing respects the fact that our body has built-in, highly evolved defense mechanisms that include adaptation, habituation, and a tendency to tilt toward homeostasis. Botanicals and phytonutrients that promote detoxification, drainage and elimination can be highly effective, but over time, the body may habituate to stimulation and become less responsive. Cycling between on and off periods, and titrating doses from low to high over time are both key concepts essential for effective, safe detoxification. Cycling will give the body a necessary rest, and allow it to reset during the off period, so that detoxification can be resumed with full effect. Titrating dosages and schedules up over time offers a scalable, flexible, and tolerated approach that is suitable for all, from the highly sensitive to the highly robust and resilient. The PushCatch™ LiverDetox can be adapted for very light frequent detoxification and can also be slowly scaled up for more intensive, deeper cleanses.
Depending on the level of detox you’d like to do, you may need more than one box per month. For more information, download the protocol booklet here.
Store this product at Room Temperature - Do Not Refrigerate
Quicksilver Delivery Systems® utilizes modern science to unleash the curative power of nature. With the world’s most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific® supplements can help to nourish your cells with phosphatidylcholine as they deliver their core effective ingredients faster and more efficiently.
The Quicksilver Delivery Systems® signature trademark on our liposomal products sets them apart from other companies and ensures a superior product. By virtue of our smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres, made from the highest quality ingredients available, our liposomal delivery systems improve upon basic liposomal technology. The difference is literally clear; our liposomal products have a clarity that only can be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells and enter the bloodstream directly, guaranteeing optimal bioavailability.
Bring the Power of Intravenous Therapy into a Convenient Oral Liposomal Delivery
Liposomes are microscopic single to multilayer spheres made of phospholipids (the basic building blocks of cell membranes). Phospholipids encapsulate a compound, such as glutathione, in order to bypass the digestive processes that normally degrade or limit the compound's absorption. Liposomes demonstrate the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly, and enhance lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds. Additionally, the phospholipids that compose the liposome fuse with and feed the cell membranes. Providing phospholipids in this way ensures proper membrane function to facilitate the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins. In fact, phospholipid therapy, using both injectable forms and oral forms, has a long and solid clinical history for repair and maintenance of liver function, circulatory health, and neurological health.
At their highest expression, liposomes bring the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery. However, all liposomes are not created equally. Most liposomes on the market use low grades of phospholipids, e.g. raw lecithin, instead of the high-phosphatidylcholine phospholipid mixes necessary for a good liposome. Nutraceutical manufacturers also typically use cheap shear methods resulting in large (200–600nm), poorly-absorbed particles.
Quicksilver Delivery Systems® improves upon basic liposomal delivery technology with smaller, more stable, tightly distributed single-layer spheres (called unilamellar vesicles) made from the highest-grade ingredients available. These small vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit your mouth, so you can get high absorption before they are altered by the harsh processes in the intestines. Quicksilver Scientific uses the same high-tech equipment, rigorous processes, and tight particle size controls used by pharmaceutical companies. Look for the clear difference of Quicksilver Delivery Systems®.
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.