Super Binder 200g (3 pack)
PREMIUM BLEND OF TOXIN BINDERS & DIETARY FIBRE
BIND & ELIMINATE
Super Binder is a premium blend of natural binders which have the ability to absorb unwanted toxins, heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, mycotoxins, endotoxins and volatile organic compounds, from the GI tract. Psyllium husk has been added as a source of dietary fibre to ensure that the bound-up toxins are safely eliminated by the bowels. Super Binder also contains FibreGum Bio, a prebiotic which feeds your beneficial bacteria, improves mineral absorption and heals the gut barrier, preventing leaky gut.
Medical Grade Activated Charcoal#, Bentonite Clay#, Psyllium Husk*, FibreGum Bio*, Slippery Elm*.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC #WILDCRAFTED
Appearance and flavour may change due to seasonal variations.
Start with ½ teaspoon of Super Binder in a shaker with 300ml of purified water, shake vigorously and then drink straight away. Gradually increase up to 1-3 rounded teaspoons per day.
Please use a plastic or wooden spoon (not metal) and always consume on an empty stomach, at least 1 1/2 hours away from food, supplements, or medication.
NOTE: Some people may experience detox reactions such as headaches and fatigue. If this occurs, temporarily reduce the serving size and increase water consumption until the symptoms subside.
It is recommended to drink at least 2 litres of good quality water per day while using Super Binder.
To maximise freshness, close lid tightly after use and store in a cool, dry place.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with a qualified health practitioner before using this product if you are using any type of medication.
CAUTION: This product is processed on equipment that also processes nuts and seeds
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.