Sweet Dreams Bayonet Light Bulb (No Blue Light) Amber
SweetDreams lights are the words healthiest light bulbs designed to be used throughout the home, featuring our warm amber spectrum light. Guaranteed to be 100% blue light free, produce zero flicker, and low EMF.
100% Blue Light Free General Purpose Light Bulb
Blocking blue light from entering the eyes is only addressing part of the problem. When your skin is also exposed to blue light it can also disrupt your sleep and circadian rhythms.
All conventional lights used throughout our homes are high on the blue light spectrum, which tricks our brains into thinking it’s the middle of the day, making us wired and alert.
The BlockBlueLight SweetDreams Bulb is 100% blue light free, has zero flicker, and is low EMF.
We utilise proprietary spectrum technology to deliver flicker-free, high quality, warm lighting, allowing you to properly wind down and relax. It improves the quality and duration of sleep and supports the natural sleep cycle.
The Sweet Dreams Bulb is the ideal light source to be used as the main lighting throughout the home for maximum melatonin production, producing deep and restful sleep.
Whats the difference between the Twilight Bulb and the SweetDreams Bulb?
The Twilight Bulb is a dimmer light with not only all the blue light removed but also all the green light removed. These are great to use in reading lamps, bedrooms and bathrooms, and anywhere you wind down in the evening in the last few hours before bed. They still provide plenty of light to read and see and give off a sunset-deep orange to red glow. They are the ultimate bulb for ensuring the best possible sleep! If you are serious about your sleep, these are the bulbs for you!
We developed the SweetDreams Bulb to be a more general purpose bulb for use throughout the home to replace most 40w and 60w bulbs. These provide sufficient brightness and colour, all while removing 100% of the harmful blue light. Swapping out most of the bulbs in your house with the SweetDreams Bulbs is a great way to give off a nice, warm, relaxing amber light throughout your home and still fully protect yourself and your loved ones against harmful blue light.
- Colour temperature: 1800k
- Peak Wavelength: 585nm
- Brightness: 700lm (60 Watt Equivalent)
- Wavelengths blocked – 100% between 380-500nm
- Input voltage: 85-265v 50/60Hz
- Power consumption (watts): 7w
- Size: D60mm x H110mm
- Base: E26/E27 (screw) or B22 (bayonet)
- Certifications: CE, ROHS, SAA, RCM
BETTER SLEEP: Use the Sweet Dreams Bulb in the evening to wind down and relax. It produces the perfect amount of light to perfrom evening tasks while not impacting your sleep.
100% of blue light is blocked:This allows your body to naturally wind down at night and secrete maximum melatonin (the sleep hormone) to ensure a deep and restful sleep.
Helps to naturally regulate your circadian rhythm: Sweet Dreams Bulbs's unique technology allows your body to prepare for sleep, and supports your natural sleep-wake cycle.
STOP HEADACHES & EYESTRAIN: The Sweet Dreams Bulb has been created with a constant light source that elminates all flicker and harsh blue light, providing protection against headaches and eye strain.
Customised spectrum supports a deep, restful and natural sleep: This minimises the blue light energy known to cause sleep disruption.
FLICKER-FREE: Conventional LED lights produce flicker, which is quick fluctuations in brightness that occur many times per second. "Flicker" in an LED bulb is normally not visible to the human eye due to its rapid speed. Flicker has both physiological and neurological effects on our bodies, such as eye strain, fatigue, headaches, and difficulty concentrating. All BlockBlueLight lights have been designed to be flicker-free.
Standard E26/E27 (screw) or B22 (bayonet) base: screw-in or bayonet type fitting - fits most household lamps and overhead light fittings
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.