Terraflora Synbiotic 60 caps
EnviromedicaTM introduces TerrafloraTM, a professional grade broad spectrum synbiotic (probiotic + prebiotic) formula featuring RibosporeTM (Bacillus pumilus) and Bacillus
megaterium EM144TM, paired with a blend of complementary, select Bacillus strains. This innovative combination of spore form probiotics and microbiome-accessible, food-based
prebiotics, is designed to support robust gastrointestinal health.
Broad spectrum, soil-based probiotic blend formulated to support
robust gastrointestinal health and immune function
Each strain is third party DNA verified to ensure identity, and uniquely cultivated using a hypoallergenic, vegan, non-GMO growth media
Introduces two novel, GRAS-affirmed Bacillus strains:
― RibosporeTM (Bacillus pumilus), shown in studies to be a substantial producer of riboflavin (vitamin B2), an essential nutrient with novel prebiotic effects, as well as antioxidant carotenoids
— Bacillus megaterium EM144TM, a natural producer of highly bioavailable antioxidant carotenoids in the GI tract
Formuled with highly resilient, spore-based strains that possess innate resistance to the stressors of heat, light, stomach acid, and time,
ensuring long term viability
• Utilizes a sustainably sourced, food-based prebiotic blend of biologically active compounds; free of FOS and Inulin
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.