Twilight Red Bayonet Light Bulb (No Blue Light)
Twilight bedtime bulbs are the most optimal lighting to use in the even hours prior to bed and during the night. Featuring our relaxing red-light spectrum, that is guaranteed to be 100% blue AND green light free, produce zero flicker, and low EMF.
Blue light and sleep don’t mix
The Twilight Red Light Bulb is the ideal dim lighting to use before bedtime in reading lamps, bedrooms, bathrooms, or anywhere you spend your evening hours prior to going to bed.
Protecting your eyes from blue and green light is not enough. When your skin is exposed to blue and green light at night, it will disrupt your sleep and circadian rhythms.
The BlockBlueLight Twilight Bulb is 100% blue and green light free, has zero flicker, and is low EMF.
Using our proprietary spectrum technology we can deliver flicker free LED light that has no sleep distrusting blue or green light ensuring optional deep and restful sleep.
The twilight bulb is the ideal light source to be used before bedtime when your ready to wind down and prepare your body for sleep. It specifically simulates the colours you see in a deep orange to red sunset, this triggers your brain to start preparing for sleep.
It’s not just blue. It’s also green.
The BlockBlueLight Twilight Bulb has been specially designed to remove 100% of blue AND 100% of green light. Research shows green light also has an impact on our melatonin production and overall sleep quality. To ensure your lighting environment is not affecting your sleep, you need to block not only all the blue light but all the green light as well.
What's the difference between the Twilight Bedtime Bulb and the SweetDreams Bulb?
We developed the SweetDreams Bulb to be a more general purpose bulb for use throughout the home to replace most 40w and 60w bulbs. These provide sufficient brightness and colour, all while removing 100% of the harmful blue light. Swapping out most of the bulbs in your house with the SweetDreams Bulbs is a great way to give off a nice, warm, relaxing amber light throughout your home and still fully protect yourself and your loved ones against harmful blue light.
The Twilight Red Light Bulb is a dimmer light with not only all the blue light removed but also all the green light removed. These are great to use in reading lamps, bedrooms and bathrooms, and anywhere you wind down in the evening in the last few hours before bed. They still provide plenty of light to read and see and give off a sunset-deep orange to red glow. They are the ultimate bulb for ensuring the best possible sleep! If you are serious about your sleep, these are the bulbs for you!
Colour temperature: 1800k
- Peak Wavelength: 585nm
- Brightness: 400lm (40 Watt Equivalent)
- Wavelengths blocked – 100% between 380-580nm
- Input voltage: 85-265v 50/60Hz
- Power consumption (watts): 5w
- Size: D50mm x H92mm
- Base: E14 (screw)
- Certifications: CE, ROHS, SAA, RCM
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.