Twilight Red Light Sleep Lamp
The Twilight Red Light Lamp is a portable and rechargeable bedside lamp/desk lamp/table lamp that provides warm and relaxing lighting that has zero blue and green light.
The red light lamp has 3 brightness settings with a touch-control to set the brightness as you need; from a very dim light to use right before going to sleep, to a brighter light that allows you to light up any room to work late into the night without lowering your melatonin and ruining your sleep.
This lamp features our proprietary light spectrum, which is flicker-free, has low EMF, and gives off a warm, relaxing, sun orange/red light.
Its Not Just Blue light...It's Also Green light...Green light is right next to blue light on the visible colour spectrum, research shows green light also suppress our sleep hormone melatonin, therefore eliminating green light prior to bed is the optimal way to ensure deep and restful sleep. The Twilight Red Light Lamp is equipped with a 1200mAh rechargeable battery which allows you to easily pick it up and use it wherever you like. It will run for 10 hours on the battery or you can plug it in permanently via a standard USB charger so that it doesn't need recharging.
The gooseneck has a 360-degree flexibility and can be adjusted to the exact position you want. This is especially useful when reading in bed with a partner, working at your desk and need task lighting, or just want to simply direct the light in a particular direction.
• 100% Blue & Green Light Free Pure Red Light
• Flicker Free Technology
• Low EMF
• Rechargeable 1200mAh Lithium Battery
• Up to 10 hours use before recharge
• Adjustable Brightness Levels of 25% and 50%, and 100%
• 50, 100, 200 lumens brightness output
• 360 Degree Bendable Neck Cord
• USB Charging Cable included
• Touch Control to charnge brightness
• 40cm Long, Fully Extended
• 14cm x 12cm When Rolled Up
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.