Twilight Red Light Torch
Red Light LED Torch
We have designed the ultimate torch to use when manoeuvring in darkness without disrupting melatonin production. The BlockBlueLight Twilight Torch uses nine bright LEDs and emits only pure-red light (625nm), so there is no-sleep-disrupting blue or green light exposure, guaranteeing you receive maximum melatonin production for deep and restful sleep.
The BlockBlueLight Twilight Torch is a must-have for your blue light blocking tool kit. It provides plenty of sleep-promoting red light, allowing you to easily navigate the dark without exposing yourself to harmful artificial light at night and ruining your sleep quality.
These are perfect for situations where you need a small amount of light to see but don't want to turn on your lights and get blasted with blue light. Most people tend to use their flashlight function on their smartphones, which is very high in blue light! Stop disrupting your sleep and use this handy pocket-sized torch instead.
Midnight bathroom trips and finding your way to bed at night no longer need to interfere with your sleep quality!
LEDs quantity: 9pcs
Power rate: 0.3W per LED
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Wavelength: 625nm (Red light only)
Power Source: Batteries 3 x AAA (Batteries not included)
Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
LED life: 100,000 hours
- Any and all information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue, affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to, superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and is not specific information tailored to individual circumstances.
- SuperHealth makes all efforts to ensure that the information contained on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media pages and at events is accurate, complete and up to date, however we accept no liability for any information that may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any information accessed from links that lead to external websites not related to SuperHealth. It is the users’ responsibility to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information contained in any linked external websites.
- SuperHealth accepts no liability for any claims, actions, costs and damages as a consequence of any actions resulting from information ascertained or omitted from Superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media channels and events.
- All information provided by SuperHealth, its employees, agents and assigns, Damian Donoghue , affiliate partners and wholesaler customers of SuperHealth, across all information channels including but not limited to superhealth.com.au, social media and events, is general in nature and should not be substituted for the advice of a health care practitioner.
- Please consult your health care practitioner before using any of the products or implementing any information supplied by SuperHealth.
- Nutritional supplements should not be substituted for prescribed pharmaceutical medications, and should only be used in addition with consultation from your health care practitioner.
- All statements on superhealth.com.au, SuperHealth’s social media and at events have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Information provided by SuperHealth and all product sold by SuperHealth are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.